Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2 is a documentation solution that allows clinicians in busy practices to quickly document patient care directly in any Electronic Medical Record.? This new version offers improved accuracy and speed—the fastest and most accurate Dragon Medical Practice Edition ever, full support for regional accents, and 90 medical specialty vocabularies to choose from.
You can conveniently use your iPhone® or Android® as a microphone and an improved Hidden Dictation Box allows users to see their dictation appear transparently above their clinical system—so clinicians can dictate while looking at lab results, images or flow sheets. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 can be easily deployed on any Windows-based device (Windows 8 compatible) with minimal involvement from IT for rapid implementation and deployment.
> Dragon Medical Practice 2 Product Overview
French version also available.
- Dictate faster and more accurately than ever before
- Dictate anywhere in your EHR and accelerate adoption
- Dramatically reduce transcription costs
- Save clinicians 30 minutes or more a day
- Spend more time with patients
- Dictate In clinician's own words
- Support higher level of reimbursement
• More Accurate than Ever
Over 20% more accurate than previous versions – and over 60% more accurate than non-medical Dragon.
• Recognition Speed
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 improves recognition response time significantly.
• EMR Support
Navigate and dictate inside EMR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Symptoms, and Assessment and Plan
• Medical Vocabularies
Includes vocabularies for over 90 medical specialty and subspecialties
• Regional Accent Support
Accented speakers get higher ‘out-of-the- box’ recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models
• Hidden Mode?
Dictate anywhere in the EMR, eliminating navigation between EMR screens and the notes window
• Dragon Medical Template Library
Includes library of macros for standard notes and ‘medical normals’ by body system
• Smart Configuration
Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core hardware is detected, for better recognition performance
• Recognition Analytics
Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy
• Flexible Input
Use your iPhone® or Android® devices for speech input!
Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: 2 MB
- Free hard disk space: 5 GB
- RAM: 2 GB RAM for XP and Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7, 8 and 2008 64-bit/2012
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 (free download at www.microsoft.com) Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- USB or DVD-ROM drive required for installation
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 8, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008, SP1, SP2, and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit (Windows 2008 R2 64 bit SP2 ONLY)
Click Here to see how Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 has been improved over the previous version.