Success in school does not occur by chance!
Students succeed because they have multiple streams of support.
Let VocaLinks help to improve your child’s performance on the EQAO and OSSLT standardized tests through our student coaching programs.
Through one-on-one lessons, webinars, study strategies and test simulations using official Ontario Ministry of Education guidebooks we enhance each student’s ability to take the test with a greater level of confidence and skill.
- Lessons are taught by highly trained, professional coaches who have many years of experience working with students.
- Lessons start with a brief assessment of each student’s baseline ability.
- Program content is developed by our coaches and includes online supplementary materials and practice quizzes, along with guidebooks provided by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Sessions are conveniently available after school hours and can be online or onsite (in Toronto, Durham Region, York Region, Peel Region and Simcoe Region).
- We use a Direct Instruction Model, which includes having students practice each skill first with their coach, then on their own multiple times to reinforce the learning.
- Students are given practice activities to reinforce skills between sessions.
- Multiple program options are available to suit a variety of budgets and available times.
- Parents can sit in on sessions for free!
Explore our EQAO and OSSLT coaching options or purchase a session here:
EQAO and OSSLT Prep Course for Students
EQAO and OSSLT Coaching for students (by the Hour)
EQAO and OSSLT Preparation with Assistive Technology - Course for Educators